Hi Bill,

Do  you use the camera? I am surprised you say you can use your iPhone 6 case
because on the iPhone 8 the camera lens was moved slightly and my 6S case
partially covered it so I had to get a new case.

From: 'Bill Gallik' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:54 AM
To: viPhone 📩 <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: These are the devices that will support iOS 13

Josh,

I recently acquired an iPhone 8 and I’m extremely satisfied with it.  It is
about the same size as my  iPhone 6 - to the point that I would be able to use
the leather case now holding my 6 although the hole for the headphone jack
would not serve any purpose.

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- “The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
- Contributor Unknown
Bill Gallik
wfgal...@icloud.com<mailto:wfgal...@icloud.com>

To post to this group, send email to
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5B8E93CB-00F8-468E-9F09-C1F545BD2CD2%40icloud.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5B8E93CB-00F8-468E-9F09-C1F545BD2CD2%40icloud.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR06MB25732F3B2DA623D61D976303C7150%40MWHPR06MB2573.namprd06.prod.outlook.com.