From: Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 4:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: These are the devices that will support iOS 13

Jewel,
If you find this Fall that you really want to upgrade to have iOS 13, then I'd
consider the 8 plus.
It still has the home button; and while larger, has great battery life, and
should last through a few more iOS versions.
It does not have the 3.5 MM earphone jack; but nothing after the SE does' so
you have to go with the lightning earphones or bluetooth anyway.
Besides, there will probably be another new phone this fall.
Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies
in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams,
from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have
any." -- Alice Walker