Uber eats support is atrocious. I had an issue where my card didn't get
charged. And I was trying to resolve it with them, and I kept working with
support for a day and a half, and it was like they weren't even reading my
messages. They would respond with, it looks like you have a pending payment,
and I'm like yes, I know, that's what I said in my message. Finally after a day
and a half, I just used my paypal, and got past it. I also have the voiceover
issues described. My boyfriend does too, he contacted them on twitter and they
told him to reset network settings. Yeah, that's not going to fix it. So yeah,
uber eats support is horrid! Its a shame the app is broken, it used to work so
well. And as someone who likes to customize my order, its the best app for
that. When it doesn't crash that is.
Holly

Sent from my iPhone