It's taking forever to load up. I get no voice over unless I wait 4 or more
minutes and tap around, the tapping around may be doing nothing. I will seek
some sighted help to see if anything is coming up on the screen. All my other
apps like YouTube and Facebook work great, in fact better.
I see no settings or options in Tune In for anything anymore
other than to create a sign in or go premium. The favorites button no longer
works to put something into my favorites, formerly the Profile Tab, and I lost
2 of my local stations.
As for logging in, their policy is just that a license
agreement and privacy terms policy, but it has a dark tone to it which made me
not want to create a login, plus I would need to know in advance if I can stay
logged in or not.
Then I see no way to remove old stations, no edit button, no
gesture that I am aware of to remove or change the order in which my favorites
and podcasts are listed. Is there a new gesture that I am missing?
The update took very little time which I was thrilled about.
The only hitch is the problem I'm having with Tune-In. I fear I will go through
a whole new set of antics if I delete the App and install it fresh. I'm talking
about the free version.
Thanks all for helping bring me more up to
date. I knew listers hear would be the best source for correct info.
Deidre
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at:
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
[email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001c01d54de0%2458042f60%24080c8e20%24%40net.