It's taking forever to load up. I get no voice over unless I wait 4 or  more
minutes and tap around, the tapping around may be doing nothing. I will seek
some sighted help to see if anything is coming up on the screen. All my other
apps like YouTube and Facebook work great, in fact better.

                I see no settings or options in Tune In for anything anymore
other than to create a sign in or go premium. The favorites button no longer
works to put something into my favorites, formerly the Profile Tab, and I lost
2 of my local stations.

                As for logging in, their policy is just that a license
agreement and privacy terms policy, but it has a dark tone to it which made me
not want to create a login, plus I would need to know in advance if I can stay
logged in or not.

                Then I see no way to remove old stations, no edit button, no
gesture that I am aware of to remove or change the order in which my favorites
and podcasts are listed. Is there a new gesture that I am missing?

                The update took very little time which I was thrilled about.
The only hitch is the problem I'm having with Tune-In. I fear I will go through
a whole new set of antics if I delete the App and install it fresh. I'm talking
about the free version.

                                Thanks all for helping bring me more up to
date. I knew listers hear would be the best source for correct info.

Deidre