I can understand if I have three people all by the same first name. But if I
have only one person by a name that know whether Contact has a she still
doesn’t get it right. So I see that these are not built in exact matches but
are learned attributes that the speech recognition has to learn, if what I
believe you’re saying is the case.

Deidre