From: 'deidre muccio' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: another quirk after updating

Anna
Why the need for the extra step to get Seeri to recognize someone in my contact
folder? I always used to simply say text and the name of the person, and almost
always only used a first name. That worked. Using Seeri to make calls has been
far less reliable. I guess I'll have to do the shortcut thing, but really...
It's like Richard saying that the Company field doesn't work. Why put it there
then?

      All is pretty much worked out by now, except for the different voices. I
definitely have things like the reminders in the old voice but, Seeri has a new
chosen voice since updating. I scanned through some settings after the updates
to see what might have been switched on, but didn't look at

seeri at all. I'll do that now.

      Yes, I deleted the Tune In App and installed it again. Since I had no
sign in, I had to put my local stations and shows in again. At first even
though I hit on the favorite button, to select a local radio station, voice
over did not say selected. When I put a show in and in that case it indicated
that it had been selected. Oh well. So much for consistency. It's not a deal
breaker.

      Deidre