Hello Deidre, Once you contact Miles, if you go to Siri settings and go to the shortcuts section, you should see a shortcut to contact him. You can assign a phrase to that shortcut like, "Call Miles," and use it to contact him in the future.
Have you deleted and reinstalled TuneIn yet? sounds like that should fix it. VoiceOver only uses one voice throughout the phone. There are more options for voices in iOS 12 than 10, though, I think. Best, Anna > On Aug 8, 2019, at 9:31 AM, 'Deidre muccio' via VIPhone > <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hello again > I just asked Seeri to text a friend by the name of Miles. She asked me which > one I wanted and gave me 3 other names all beginning with the letter M. Now I > take it the phone wants me to always include a last name if I want her to get > it right the first time around. I have no last name plugged in for some of my > contacts, and that was my intention, not due to laziness. > And as I predicted, even though Tune In was still in the app > switcher, it would not resume when I went back to it. Maybe I'll delete it > and install it again. If it does the same thing, I might look for an > alternative. > Drag. > Only other thing I notice is that my voice selection is no longer > a global setting, but some functions now have a different voice. I need to go > look for the voice settings and see what I like. I heard a young female > teenage voice on someone's phone some months ago and I really liked it. > > Deidre > > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: > [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you > can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/> > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]>. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001c01d54df5%24ea0c2b50%24be2481f0%24%40net > > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001c01d54df5%24ea0c2b50%24be2481f0%24%40net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/04DB04CC-4011-490D-844A-BED85C4E8407%40att.net.
