From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
chalt...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 5:06 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Petition · Apple: Apple, commit to never again willfully excluding
disabled people from public betas · Change.org

If you're truly concerned about posts and traffic on this list, I'd encourage
you to follow the moderators request at the bottom of every post to this list,
namely " If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself."

I read the petition myself, and I didn't see where the petitioner did anything
dumb or stupid. They were bringing up the point that Apple had such a serious
VoiceOver bug in the beta that a blind person couldn't participate. Did you
read the petition yourself or were you just basing your opinion on what someone
said about the petition?

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail