Yes!!  That worked!

Thanks a bunch.
At 08:01 AM 5/19/2013, you wrote:
Hi Ann,

I just started playing the Audioboo with the address you provided, once it
started playing I used the "b" quick navigation key to look for the Play
button which, if you press it while it is playing, will pause playback. If
you then place the virtual cursor on the word "Play" and use the Application
Menu key or Shift+F10, you have a "Safe Target As" option and this will save
the Audioboo as an MP3 file.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Jonathan Mosen's podcast about Siri

thanks.  I got it to play.  But I want to put it on something
portable to take for my student, and I can't figure out how to
download or save it.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.