Speaking of Skype, I used it several years ago on the computer but have
forgotten almost all I know about it.  My nephew wants to use it to save his
cell minutes and I have it on my phone.  I got an e-mail saying my user name
is "rosecombsrose" without the quotes but, I tried to get in and everything
except online status is disabled or so it appears to me.  On the computer I
had menus, on the phone have people, recent, phone and profile at the
bottom.  I am not sure I filled in that info or not but it wants a picture,
and due to my lack of camera ability, or anything photo related except how
to get rid of the pictures I took of the desk or my fingers, I have no clue
how to take the picture or how to upload it from phone or computer to where
it needs to go.  I have read a couple of iPhone books on photos but... to me
it is like reading a foreign language.

Websites, manuals, etc much appreciated, it is current turned off and out of
the app switcher so do not try to contact me on Skype, somehow I do not
think that will work yet even if it were on.

I could put it on the computer, but when I plug in my USB headset my
computer thinks I added something and Jaws is freaked out, not interested in
losing another key and I don't want to sign up for my banking again which
happened last time I tried the earphones.

Using iPhone 4s, latest IOS 6.11.3, latest Skype which updated a few days
ago, computer HP Pavilion, Windows 7, Jaws 14 latest, too many numbers to
wrap my head around.  Have access to SA also, no NVDA, tried it for an
afternoon, hated the original voice, did not want to pay for voices because
I did not understand the program all that well and did not have time to
devote to learning it.