Not sure if I will get it, if I do it certainly will not be right away since I just got the 5 a few months ago. But, for me, the only way to go is to get an unlocked phone. Phones that are tied to a carrier are far too restrictive, you pay a bit more for a phone that is unlocked but it's well worth it. If you add up the cost of your monthly bill with a 2 year contract, it's actually higher.