Sorry, didn't remember the part of the thread about using QR codes for
personalized tagging.  You are correct though, since the tag is
essentially the text, you would have to print a different tag for any
specific text you wanted encoded.  I really like your idea of using a
URL and changing the text files on the back end.  Very creative.

Anyway, to contact Red Laser, I went to their site, RedLaser.com,
clicked on support, and at the very bottom is an email Us link.  I had
to use Fire Fox since there was a CAPTCHA.  They had an audio CAPTCHA,
but it was impossible for me to understand.  They also tried to make
me read some articles related to my question, but you can force it to
submit your question anyway.

I also thanked them for a useful app, and one that was pretty much
accessible out of the box.  Miles, who seems to answer all of their
questions on their support site, was helpful and appreciative.

Dan Rossi.