It will be the most valuable piece of cardboard that you will ever own. It really makes a difference. There is another product that is made of plastic, but it has several pieces, and putting it together is like assembling a jig saw puzzle.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: David Chittenden
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: red laser

Yes, Rose, a lot of money to spend so you can get scans that actually work. Definitely not worth the expense.

I believe the appropriate expression I am looking for here is: Penny wise and pound foolish.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone