Hi.

I am impressed with redlaser on an IPhone 5s, I have never scanned barcodes
that fast. For me it is really an issue with redlaser, I have to copy the
barcode number, and go to the phones search field, and then press safari and
when I have the result.

I do not understand why redlaser is so much better than other barcode readers,
this is amazing. Why can the very expensive digit-eyes not be developed and
optimized, so that it is just as fast.

Best regards Annie.