From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sandratomkins
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 7:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: red laser

Hello again Rose,
Firstly, let me explain that I sympathise entirely with your plight, my
husband, too, is away from home for this month and I am having to put these
various apps through their paces to see what's available to me in the freezer
or the larder. Now, it must be said, I am quite handy with these camera apps,
but I set up my stand scan pro and used no skill I simply placed the object
from the freezer inside the box and use the various apps. Below are the
results. By the way, I could have cheated and found something that I knew
RedLaser would recognise CamFind would see, but this was honestly the first
thing out of the freezer and it did take several attempts before I found an app
that would give me enough information. So here you are!
Good luck, Sandy
TextGrabber didn't do very well because the lettering on this packet is
multicoloured and is using stylish graphics
RedLaser found the bar code but only saw it as a number and couldn't identify it
CamFind just told me Tesco's pasta
This is from Prizmo there is a lot of rubbish, which, of course, I could've
extracted, but I wanted you to see the actual result. So please read on.

• .aD,~
~_ ~,~ ~,~ ~, ,~lm,ql[~." ~, ~ ~ . • ~--r~ • f
Penne pasta in a tomato sauce topped with mozzarella and
~'~r~ Cheddar cheese.
Oven: • Remove outer packaging. • pierre film lid several times. • Place pack
on a baking
tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 1g0°G375"FIGas Mark 5 for 15 minutes
• Remove film
lid and cook for a further 5-10 minutes. * Stand for 1 minute. * Stir befor~
serving.
Microwave: • Remove outer packaging. • Pierce film lid several times.
• Heat on full power for 5 minutes (750W), 4 mimltas (850W). * Stand for 1
minute, • Stir before
serving,
Freezing guidelines: • Free,e on day of purchase. Use within one mOnth,
IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not eclse.
Oven from frozen: * Remove outer packaging, • PierOl~ ~l~ !~ ~ievcWal t~h~e];,
• Place pack
~ on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven at !g0~C/3~5~F~€ 5 f~¢ ~5
minutes
• Remove film lid and cook for a further 5-10 minutes., St~d ~ ~:~ ~t~, ~fore
serving.
;l'
Microwave from frozen: • Remove outer packagl~F * Piene fl~*~le!~ ~al times.
• Heat on full power for 9 minutes (750W), 7 mintrtes {850W). * Stan,~ fi'! 1
~l~!~te~ * S~ir before
serving,
~;
° All appliances vary, these are guidelines only•
• Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Allergy advice: • Contains milk. wheat, gluten. • IledIN: No nuts •
Ihgredie~ts: Cannot
guarantee nut free. • Factory: No nuts.
,
Suitable for vegetarians.
Ingredients: Cooked Pasta(35%), Tomato (29%), Water. Mc~zmella Cheese (6%),
Mature Cheddar (4%), Onion, Tomato Pur~e, Olive Oil~ Sugar, Garlic Pu~,e,
Contour. Basil, Salt, Oregano,

Pepper.
Nutrition Typical values

Energy

1O0g       Each pack contains (450g) contains 1 S4kcal ,-'
Protein
5 6g
25.2g Carbohydrate
21.2g
95.4g of which sugars
3,4g
Fat
4.7g
of which saturates
1.79
mono-unsaturates
2.4g
polyunsaturates
O.3g
Fibre
2.1g
Sodium
O.2g
,~ Salt equivalent
O.4g
For guideline daily amounts, please visit: www.tesco.com

Pormo Pasta contaihs: Durum Wheat S~mo,na, Water.
S~: • Keep refrigerated. • Use by: see front of pack.                       '*
tkmal la~on: • We haven't added any artificial
preservatives, flavnqrs, colours or
hydrogenated fat into this recipe. Foz more information on prepered meals
please check 15' ~ outomwebsiteat
2~ wm~te~o.~r~alfood DISPOSAL - SLEEVll. CARD Widely recycled 7,7g
t0g,,,, 450g0

9.5g
0.7g
1.7g
Produced in the U.K, for
Tesco Stores Ltd.. Cheshunt EN8 9St, UK O Tesco 2012.5C0tt5

Sent from my iPhone