On the contrary, the storage of energy is at the core of the LENR reaction.
Photons are stored in the SPPs and on hydrogen Rydberg matter. X-rays
occurs when SPPs release their energy. When the SPP are coherent in a BEC,
heat photons are released.

If the BEC of SPP is destroyed, all the energy stored in the BEC would be
released in a burst. I predict that when excess heat is produced in a LENR
experiment, if a very large magnetic field is applied to that BEC, all the
stored energy will be released as XUV and x-rays in a burst as the BEC is
destroyed by the externally applied magnetic field.