As there is no trade agreement between the US and China transfer of IP from
the US to China is really hard to understand that IH have transferred the
IP.

I agree with that this is the way we will get final clarity about how well
or at all the E-cat works. That might be good - I think so.

The other side of the story as I see it is that it shows how useless
patents are. Only lawyers gain from the existence of patent. I can remember
more License agreement that caused headache and controversy, than the ones
that created mutual benefit. Contrary to the critic, against Rossi for the
way he has accepted the agreement, I think it was smart to take money
upfront. Then we will see what is in the pudding.:)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com