From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, May 17, 2016 9:33 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Validity of E-Cat 1 MW plant test

Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it is pretty much obvious that I don't believe you. Or any of the other
people here.

You have no reason to doubt me. You know that I have seen the data, and that I
am capable of doing ordinary, elementary calorimetry. You know that Rossi and
Penon said they would not allow anyone to see the customer machinery, so
obviously they are either world-class idiots or frauds. Anyone who say "I won't
let you see the machinery that uses this heat" has zero credibility, to 5
significant decimal places. People who believed Rossi before should instantly
disbelieve him, based on that statement alone. You do not even need to see all
the other idiotic mistakes he made.

You have no information from Rossi about the calorimetry, other than the
statement that he says he will not let people see the most critical aspect of
it, and the most obvious proof of his claim. You have no reason to believe
anything he says.