It happens I thought first about the classic LENR community.
But your idea can be taken in consideration, what about a league and a
movement of Sucessful Competitors of the Rossi Technology- as claimed by
Rossi? If unity pro goes with difficulty perhaps unity against something is
more stimulative?
What is your personal strategy? Do yiu see a personality r an organization
able to unify LENR- in some extent?
As Lennart has said there is still no verdict regarding the Rossi
Technology.

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck