Hi,

Hydrinos come in a many sizes all smaller than Hydrogen atoms. Those Mills
currently claims to be using are 4 times smaller than an H atom, according to
him. A dihydrino molecule has a center to center separation distance that is
sqrt(2) times larger than the radius. This makes these somewhat smaller than
Helium atoms. AFAIK Helium does leak, but slowly. I would expect these Hydrino's
leak faster than Helium.

>The hydrino is essentially equivalent in size and electrical behavior to a
>neutron. Neutrons could be confined using their magnetic properties.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk