+0000:
Hi Bob,
[snip]
>Robin—
>

>Thanks for the correction.  I was not familiar with Mill’s calculation.
>

>I am not completely familiar with the GUT.  Do you know if the predicted rest
>mass of the hydrino molecule relative to normal H2 reflects the energy
>decrement one would expect considering its lower energy state?

Given that GUTCP is completely classical, I don't think it's avoidable. However,
the energy difference for each Hydrino is only about 200 eV for n=1/4, which is
quite small relative to the mass of a proton, so it would probably be difficult
to measure.

>Also what is your understanding as to why the ¼ state is produced instead of
>the  bottom (lowest) energy state for a hydrino?  Is that by design to allow
>easier engineering of the photo voltaices?

It's just a consequence of the catalyst used in this case, which is the H2O
molecule. This has m=3, so the H atom is shrunk from n=1 to n=1/4 (1+3=4).

I would of course also expect that there would be some further shrinkage from
1/4 to 1/7, and from 1/7 to 1/10 etc., and perhaps also some disproportionation
reactions.
Hence my previous comment that there would probably be a mix of sizes present.

>Finally, I would predict that the hydrino molecule should have a unique
>magnetic resonance signature and could have use as a medical drug to add a
>dimension to the diagnostic capability of MRI’s and potentially eliminate the
>use of risky heavy metals injected into the vascular system  with their unique
>NMR signature.  GE and Siemens should take note.   A patent is warranted IMHO.

Perhaps you should suggest this to Mills directly, though I'm not sure how you
would get Hydrino molecules into the human body, or what the consequences would
be of introducing an inert gas. Probably easy enough to get it into the lungs,
but I wouldn't want anyone injecting it into my bloodstream, just as I wouldn't
want helium injected.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk