Robin—

Thanks for the correction.  I was not familiar with Mill’s calculation.

I am not completely familiar with the GUT.  Do you know if the predicted rest
mass of the hydrino molecule relative to normal H2 reflects the energy
decrement one would expect considering its lower energy state?

Also what is your understanding as to why the ¼ state is produced instead of
the  bottom (lowest) energy state for a hydrino?  Is that by design to allow
easier engineering of the photo voltaices?

Finally, I would predict that the hydrino molecule should have a unique
magnetic resonance signature and could have use as a medical drug to add a
dimension to the diagnostic capability of MRI’s and potentially eliminate the
use of risky heavy metals injected into the vascular system  with their unique
NMR signature.  GE and Siemens should take note.   A patent is warranted IMHO.

Bob Cook