+0000:
Hi,

The Hydrino molecule is prolate ellipsoidal (football shaped) according to
Mills. The small radius is I think the same as the Hydrino radius, and as
already mentioned the separation distance between foci is sqrt(2) times that
radius.

For n=1/4 that gives a small radius of 0.132 Angstrom, which is less than the
0.3 Angstrom that Mills claims for the radius of the helium atom IIRC.

Also, the Hydrino molecules are unlikely to all be the same size (i.e. not all
n=1/4), so some should leak faster than others.

[snip]
>It was my understanding that the ash of the sun cell is the hydrino molecule,
>which would be bigger thana  He atom which  in gaseous form is monatomic.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk