It was my understanding that the ash of the sun cell is the hydrino molecule,
which would be bigger thana  He atom which  in gaseous form is monatomic.

________________________________
From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 4:37:20 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:suncell waste materials--hydrino

The hydrino is essentially equivalent in size and electrical behavior to a
neutron. Neutrons could be confined using their magnetic properties.

https://www.nist.gov/news-events/news/2000/01/neutron-trapping-demonstrated-first-time-nist

"Scientists have demonstrated for the first time that they can confine
neutrons, one of the basic particles of matter, in a three-dimensional magnetic
trap, an achievement that will help expand our knowledge of the creation of
matter during the Big Bang."

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 7:23 PM,