Sadly, that is the most hopeful thing that anyone can honestly say about it….

From: Bob Higgins

➢ the demo served no net purpose - except possibly to those there that were
granted greater access to the data.  You and I should take it as a presumed
null experiment since there was inadequate data shared to show any XE.

JonesBeene wrote:

➢ The most important Euro Patent from Dardik, El-Boher et al entitled "Pulsed
low energy nuclear reaction power generators" EP 1656678 B1 with a grant date
of 2004. This is also known as the "superwave" patent. It is similar and
precedes the Brillouin IP - and will also rain on the Godes parade, if it turns
out that structured waveforms are the key to success.