Dave,

This is absolutely true and not challenged at all.
My point is not that one ,it is about physical modification of mass into energy
.Mathematically mass and energy are related through Einstein's equation
.Nevertheless
mass is physically different from energy .Also the speed of the  two created
photons is different from that of the initial electron and positron.The problem
is how can two masses be converted into energy and lose their mass ,especially
as this two masses are positive .So, I guess there is a process creating mass
and an opposite process annihilating mass .These two processes should enter in
resonance to annihilate the two masses and convert them into energy.

Philippe

Envoyé de mon iPadp