Robin—

This is the first time I have heard that Mills (or anyone else) thinks mass
changed  into energy causes the Universe’s expansion.   In General Relativity
it would be like changing the space from a positive curvature to a negative
curvature (I think) at all points—that would explain the observed increase of
the rate of expansion.  The following  WIKIPEDIA item  addresses this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-de_Sitter_space

ROBIN, do you have a Mill’s reference to this claim?  It may be of interest to
the massification and demassification ideas  Hatt, Meulenberg and others hav
theorized.

I consider that Hatt’s interest in the reasons for differences in magnetic
moments of the neutron, proton and alpha particles is well founded.  The answer
 may be related to the space/time/…)maybe spin)  fabric of the Universe with
these independent parameters, which are sensed by the entire fabric like it is
a  coherent QM system.

The following link  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-de_Sitter_space
suggests an increase of negative curvature of anti-de Sitter space.

The 1977 report of anomolus magnetic moment of suerpositronium;
https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.16.161
by A. O. Barut and Kraus may add additional understand to the magnetic moments
of non-primary particles.

Barut has written more since the 1977 paper.  From his book, WHAT ARE THE TRUE