Speaking of Mills - have you guys seen this Cold Fusion Now -produced
documentary "Anomalous Effects in Deuterated Systems Melvin Miles The
Correlation of Excess Heat and Helium" - the link is at
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KM82RW7_II4

Also, maybe you'd find this Edmund Storms documentary (also by Cold Fusion
Now! / Ruby Carat) interesting, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4BPtwzsgiw

p.s. the next podcast episodes will be about Jean Paul Biberian and Alan
Smith. How do I know this? I edit them together:)

--
http://linkedin.com/in/esaruoho // http://twitter.com/esaruoho //
http://lackluster.bandcamp.com //