Thomas sez:

> Edmund Storms wrote:
>
> > thomas malloy wrote:
> >
> >> The return of the Jews, the conquest of the land, it's subsequent
> >> prosperity, the hatred of the Arabs, their refusal to get over the
> >> indignity of the loss of that part of their conquered land, the
> >> Liberals support of Islam. IMHO, It's all supernatural.  BTW,
> >> comprise will get no where with the Islamists, it's counterproductive.
> >

> > If this is the case Thomas, Israel better have God on its side because
> > otherwise the country is doomed. This conclusion is obvious to any
> > rational person, not just liberals. Here is a small country that is
> > not self sufficient without outside aid and is
>
> Your comments just tickle me Ed, this is exactly the scenario that the
> prophecies said would occur.

It might be wise to prepare for the possibility of a different
outcome, one that does not involve Divine Calvary coming to the
rescue.

G_d never rewarded me with a Mercedes-Benz, even though all my friends
have one, and I must makes amends.

I think I'll heed the advice of several participants and step out for
some fresh air.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com