I believe that a 1MW system is not the way for Rossi to go.  I do not
understand the rational.
What would you do with 1MW composed of 100 units?

Again, several independent 1 to 10 KW system are more realistic.
They could easily be placed on a "glass table" or something like that or be
free to move from location to
location.

Even in the 10 to 100 kW range a system that could say - move a car would be
more believable by
the public and prove no hidden wires......  (steam dune buggy--- he said
smiling)

I would suggest that 2 or 3 separate 1-10kW systems to be tested by others
would be more convincing than
a un examinable 1MW system with no controls or ways to isolate it.

Again I am not he, but I would opt for several small units to prove
reproducibility, allow for free examination to
show no faking, allow for use of other's measurement systems to show no
mistaken numbers, and run for extended
times to show unique reactions.

But then I think he is busy on his own direction (tunnel vision) and will not
be reading these blogs.

D2

................If I had lots of money and time I think I would find it easier
to fake a large demonstration than a 10 kW one.

People here and elsewhere have discussed elaborate methods of faking the 10 kW
demonstration, such as hiding wires, replacing the wires in the walls to allow
more electric power input, or using a fluid that looks like water but is not.
If you had hundreds of thousands of dollars and months to prepare, you might be
able to arrange this sort of thing. But my point is that with a small-scale
device, it is much easier to catch such tricks. An outside observer can stop by
Radio Shack and purchase a few tools such as the Kill A Watt meter, a
thermistor and an ordinary bucket to measure all of the key parameters. The
machine is not bolted to the floor. It is free standing on a piece of wood. So
there is no way to hide wires going through the table legs.

I am NOT suggesting that Rossi is planning to do any of the above. I am
pointing out how a suspicious person would view a test of this nature. I think
is a given that if a 1 MW test is reported many people in the mass media and on
the Internet will claim that something like what I described here must have
occurred. They will not be convinced.