On 11-06-29 10:23 AM, Jouni Valkonen wrote:

Very good response by Andrea. We see that those "movie clowns" have also infiltrated Vortex, like Joshua, Abd and few other pseudoskeptics.

So Abd is a "pseudoskeptic" because he questioned the dryness of the steam, and asked if it's possible the thing is ejecting liquid water?

Sounds like somebody has widened the definition of the term a bit.

Jouni, "pseudoskeptic" doesn't mean "I don't like you", which is how you just used the term.

And calling Abd and Joshua "movie clowns" is just an empty ad hominem, just as it was when used by Rossi himself.