Lawrence, the definition of movie clown is to make conclusive deductions
from low resolution video footage without knowing what is a) surrounding
temperature b) temperature of the hose and c) current power output of E-Cat.

There was just too many unknowns to make strong conclusions.
Pseudoscepticism was even reinforced by lack of explanation how steam can be
wet AND two centigrades above boiling point. Ignoring this kind of simple
detail and replacing it with conspiracy theory, is sure sign of
pseudoskepticism.

—Jouni

Ps. as i suggested steam temperature is very easy to fake. Energy can also
be from chemical sources, they are not excluded. But this not what was said
but asumption was that there was just two orders of magnitude measurement
error what is just ridiculous.