-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:53:12 -0400
> Von: "Stephen A. Lawrence" <sa...@pobox.com>
> An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
> Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Rossi responds to "movie professor" and Peter Ekstrom\'s
> analysis

> More bizarreness.
>
> Note that in all the apparent anger over the wetness of the effluent,
> nobody has stated *any* measurement which was made and which indicated
> the steam was dry. We've got temperature, we've got pressure (relative
> to ambient, please note, not even an actual pressure number, so we can't
> compute the boiling point from it),......

my remark:

I looked up the air pressure in Bologna the day 14th of june, 2011. It was 1016
hPa (=1016 mBar) calculated at sealevel (air pressure is always related to its
sealevel value, exept for some exceptions in mountain regions). Bologna, via
dell'Elettricista 16 is 43 m above sealevel. So, the real air pressure was 1016
- 5.3 = 1010.7 hPa in the Rossi showroom that day.

Angela