Jed, I meant with calibration, that there was not measured the amount of
steam. Amount of steam correlates with temperature, but this correlation
was not established. Therefore we do not have any means to know, how much
steam is 104.5°C. However I take back that I took back my words.

I was considered that because we have very high velocity steam, liquid
water may not enter to the water trap. However, I forgot that if we have
very high velocity steam, then we cannot have much liquid water. And if we
have slow velocity steam, then we have much more liquid water entering into
water trap than 5 kg. Therefore I would think that at least 300 kW was
produced. Probably more than 400 kW.

Therefore Test was success. I hope that we get some additional information
from the Customer soon. And more importantly, I want to hear from Ferrari
and Levi, that they have got money from Rossi and they have access to the
E-Cat. I also expect soon demonstration in Uppsala.

     —Jouni

PS. Jed, perhaps Rossi listened your criticism considering the safety and
he doubled the amount of E-Cats in order to go into 1 MW safely. 10 kW per
E-Cat is much more safe than 30 kW per E-Cat.