-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 19, 2011 1:22 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[Vo] : ECAT 1 MW System-Dazzle or Fizzle

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

I wrote:

There are videos and data from the Oct. 6 test. That test is irrefutable by
first principles. The tests from earlier this year were also excellent despite
the poor instrumentation.

Let me add that if you are not convinced by the Oct. 6 test I do not think the
earlier tests with the factory heater and the others I have seen would convince
you.

>Well, if the ecat in his factory was plugged in drawing 5 kW of power, then
>you may be right. But if it was isolated and producing 5 kW of heat
>continuously for weeks, or months, anyone would be convinced.

>The Oct 6 test on the other hand did not produce more heat than it consumed,
>so it proved nothing,

The power calculated for the October test was a bit high due to poor
thermocouple location.  Even then, extra power is generated by the LENR
process.  Rossi did a good job of confusing the issue.