From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 8:10 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:Nickel-hydrogen nuclear ash

      From: Jed Rothwell

      Jones Beene wrote:

      IOW the mass of hydrogen is not a quantum value, and there is no
rationale that predicts it will be a single value instead of a range. In fact,
mass determination of hydrogen, from various labs in various countries varies
all over the place.

      You are saying the mass varies, and this is not an instrument artifact?
As Jon Stewart says, I didn't see that coming.

      Now I know how people felt when isotopes were discovered.

The accepted value for mass of a proton is 938.272013 MeV, but that value (in
my hypothesis) is an average of many protons in many situations. Over the
years, measurements made in different countries and a different times with
different instruments have returned different values (close but different).
Some of that is because there can be variation in the feed stock, aside from
the instrumentation. In short, hydrogen from natural gas may vary slightly in
mass compared to hydrogen from electrolysis of rainwater. This might be the
result of the bedrock from which the methane was stored for millions of years
having Uranium content which pumped up the non-quark bosons (gluons pions etc).

The major hypothesis detail is that the more than half of the proton mass is
not quantized, and some of that can be extracted by Coulomb repulsion at close
range in IRH (inverted Rydberg hydrogen which is another name for dense
hydrogen) - resulting in very fast protons, but only so long there is a usable
"overage" in mass which does not allow quark dispersal. The hypothesis is
falsifiable.

In short - the average mass can vary to the extent of a fractional percent as
either "overage" or "deficit" in various sources of hydrogen (say from 937 MeV
to 940 MeV). At best, the "known value" of mass becomes what is really an
"average" based on whatever the most advanced current measurement technique is
being used - before recalibration. Everyone recalibrates, as an expedient and
so as not to be embarrassed by their instruments.

The overage which is "in play" in this hypothesis is the mystery energy source
for Ni-H reactions, whether they be from Mills, Rossi, DGT, Piantelli, Celani,
or Thermacore. It is technically nuclear energy, since it comes from a nucleus
- but it does not result in rearrangement of the proton nor a new element.

Jones