To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How bad is this news? Jed Rothwell

Hi,

On 5-12-2012 15:27, Vorl Bek wrote:
I seem to recall that Jojo has been called a 'bible fanatic' and
worse. Do you expect him to quietly put up with that kind of
insult?

What's wrong with calling somebody a "bible fanatic"?
It's just an opinion like any other and should not be treated as an insult.

Isn't it also the bible that says "turn the other cheek?"

Some people are taking things way much too personal, my advise please chill down and relax, it's not worth it. And as I said before stop "demanding" to get continuous childish attention.
Any good parent would ignore this undesired behaviour anway.

Kind regards,

Rob