LOL...   I'm in a good mood so I found this rather amusing if that were in fact
what the web site said.

This is what the first site said about the meaning of Jojo

    Jojo Meaning:  Monday born

This is what the second site said

   Jojo  Sprightly and engaging nickname for human, full name for pet.

He he he .... the poor retard doesn't even know how to read.  How did "Monday
born" become "black dog"?

Oh... I get it.  Too much kissing donkeykong's ass caused excessive inhalation
of his flatulence causing brain damage.  Poor retard.  I don't know what to
feel.  Angry and sorry.

Jojo

BTW, are you that white dog looking up at me (black dog)?