To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>; <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How bad is this news? Jed Rothwell -> about Jaro Jaro trolling

It is up to the list owner whether or not to tolerate the continued intense trolling for outraged response. Jaro Jaro has acknowledged, in other posts, that he's going to give back what he gets, and he readily exaggerates what he gets, and dredges up whatever he thinks might offend everyone who has *ever* pointed out what he does, seriously or in jest.

Most mailing lists would have long ago banned him. That's just a fact, not an insult.