  From: MarkI-ZeroPoint
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:36 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Ethics of the E-Cat investigation put into question

  I think there is some confusion on the issue of cables, what cables, and
'bringing your own cables' and I want to make sure we are all on the same page.
 correct any misunderstandings in the following so we all understand the
details and importance of each.

  First, the cable Andrew is referring to is the one from the AC wall plug to
the control box.  The REASON why Andrew and others are asking if Rossi would
allow the scientists to use their own AC power cable is because of the diagram
on this page which is immediately following the pie chart of "Natural Nickel
Composition":

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2013/05/21/the-e-cat-is-back-and-people-are-still-falling-for-it/

  The diagram is by Peter Thieberger, a particle physicist.  It shows how some
'rewiring ' of a power cable can be done so that it will register NO current on
any meters monitoring the separate wires of the power cable.  I do not know if
this scenario is one that the test team thought about, but if someone can
present them with the diagram and find out if their measurements can eliminate
this possibility, that'd be great.  If they did not account for this scenario,
then we need to make sure they are aware of it so the next test can eliminate
this possibility of fraud.

  Second, when someone (Rossi) said,  ". they could bring their own cables.", I
got the impression that this was only referring to the cables which attach the
measurement instruments to the system (e.g., the cables from the Power Analyzer
to the AC power cable), NOT the AC power cable.  So let's not get confused as
to 'what cables' are being referred to.

  -Mark Iverson