Hi,

On 29-5-2013 17:22, Alain Sepeda wrote:
in facts Nassim Nicholas Taleb explain tha in real life, increasing the volume of details, reduce the capacity to take the good decision.
big picture is often raising the best vision...

I recognize tha pathoskeptics have also their big picture, with huge blind zone, and use hyper-criticism method only to manipulate open-mind people...

Yep, and it's all part of the next step in the process that is being followed by the pathoskeptics. You probably know the famous saying "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win". It seems we are currently in the second stage and my "instinct" tells me we might soon be entering the next stage.

Kind regards,

Rob