I suggest you all read "Quantum Weirdness? It's all in your mind" In Scientific American, June 2013, page 47. According to the author, QM has been made complex and increasingly out of contact with reality. The success in fitting behavior has been used to justify increasingly complex mathematical methods without any additional benefit.

I believe the demand that CF be explained using such treatment is another example of the intellectual system run a muck. There is NO Quantum mechanical paradox. This is only in the imagination, not in reality.

Ed Storms