I was going to write this post, but you beat me to it. Your post is more
elegant and persuasive than mine would have been.

This common flaw in the reason and logic that most people use, this 2nd law
of thermodynamics hangup, is going to make the experimental revelation
showing BEC activity in LENR too hard for people to take. They just won’t
believe their lying eyes.