As a possible set of parameters to this bet:

I'm willing to bet my 5000 against anyone's 500 that Mark Gibbs doesn't
publish an article in Forbes this year that states he personally believes
without a doubt that LENR+ is real and has a power density matching what
Levi/Essen published (within some reasonable margin of error).