In general, Mills is weak in the explanation of optical theory and
nanoparticle theory. I looked for his explanation for evanescent wave
formation and the whispering gallery wave, also Fano resonance. He does not
cover soliton or plasmoid formation. My guess is that these well-known
Items do not fit into his framework. Shock waves are not covered there
either. There is nothing on nano-particles micro particles or dust.

Many of these concepts that I am interested in are not mentioned. He is not
well balanced and all inclusive for a theory of everything. If he has blind
spots, things can slip through and misinterpretations made.