The device will look a lot like the recent NI/H reactors. The vender of the
Ni/H reactor who takes polariton production of magnetic solutions most to
heart will dominate the marketplace.

The reaction products of both the DGT reaction and the Rossi reaction match
my latest predictions---heavy low Z element production.

I am sure that will not be Mills.

By the way, I change my mind on occasion when conditions warrant...this is
a good thing.