What is gained by lying and then using a description that has no relationship
to reality? LENR is a nuclear process. It might or it might not have any
relationship to plasmonic reactions. The people who make decisions about what
to fund are not children and they are not part of the unwashed masses. Playing
games with words will not work. It just makes us look dishonest and confused.

Ed Storms