In a message of 23-Jan-00 Brad Rogers wrote:

 >> Why do people at all need to "clearing out the cache"? I find it quite
 >> hard to understand why people want to do it. Why not let Voyager
 >> do it by itself when it reaches the upper size?

 > But that's the whole point;  These people have found that, for some reason,
 > the cache /isn't/ cleared on their systems.  One message complains (sorry,
 > I'll re-phrase that) *talks* of a 67MB cache when the limit is set at 20MB.

Yes, I also saw that, but that was mentioned quite late in the thread. And
then it is naturally understandable. But I get the impression that many
want to clear their cache even though it hasn't reached the maximum, and
this is what I don't understand.

 > For me, rarely using V, the cache hasn't got anywhere near it's maximum
 > size, yet.  As such, I couldn't say whether or not my set-up suffers the
 > same problem.

I think I use V quite a bit, and since I started to use V� it still hasn't
reached the 256 MB limit.


Uffe Holst

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to