On 26-Jan-00, Uffe Holst wrote:
> Yes, I also saw that, but that was mentioned quite late in the thread. And
> then it is naturally understandable. But I get the impression that many
> want to clear their cache even though it hasn't reached the maximum, and
> this is what I don't understand.
There are many reasons to clear the cache. Security is one of them. If you
are not the sole user of your computer, you may want to clear the cache to
prevent others from knowing what sites you visit, what user id and password
you entered, and so on.
> I think I use V quite a bit, and since I started to use V� it still hasn't
> reached the 256 MB limit.
Since you don't understand why people want to clear their cache, I don't
understand people who set their cache to a very high number ;)
--
Adam Szymczak Team AMIGA ICQ: 14246745
The Wastebasket Newsletter - http://surf.to/szymczak
--
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"