In a message of 24-Jan-00 Steven wrote:
> List NetConnect3:Programs/Voyager/Cache/#?/#? LFORMAT="Delete %P%N"
> UPTO <date> >ram:Test
> Protect Test +s
> Test
Funny :) why not simply Execute Test instead of changing the protection
bits? Well, the result is the same, and that is probably what is important.
> AFAIK this cache thing has been a problem in all the V3 releases.
I know for a fact that VNG 2.95 quite accurately managed to maintain
the 256 MB upper size limit of my cache. Don't know about V� yet.
> I'm just waiting for a proper cache browser like the V2.95NG one. At least
> then I could delete exactly what I wanted and keep the files I wanted
> to keep - thus not have V remove anything it felt like - like things I
> had only just put in the cache.
Probably nice, but doesn't that take a tremendous amount of time? I
certainly haven't got the time to manually maintain a browser cache.
Uffe Holst
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"